Knife sharpener with ceramic sharpening rod
In order to achieve a sharp result, it is important to apply a ceramic wetz rod correctly.
- For this purpose, place the blade end at the top of the IOXIO ceramic rod. Make sure that the angle between the knife blade and the IOXIO ceramic rod should always be about 10 to 20 degrees, depending on your knife.
- Pull the knife down in a light arc on the IOXIO ceramic rod. From the end of the blade to the beginning of the knife blade. The speed of your movement does not matter, the angle of 10 to 20 degrees is important. Please take your time while wetzen and consciously pull the blade over the wetz stab.
- Repeat this movement behind the ceramic to sharpen the other side of the knife blade.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 a few times by taking turns sharpen the front and rear sides of the knife blade.
- Then clean the blade with a soft damp cloth to remove steel residues that are caused by pulling off the rod.